Date(s) - 02/26/2018
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Sequim Seventh-day Adventist Church
It’s cold and wet outside.
Warm up with winter soups.
It’s dreary outside.
Spice up your culinary repertoire by trying new winter salads.
It’s dark outside.
Brighten your day by spending time cooking
with friends and making new friends.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to make creamy soups without a drop of dairy
- Which soups freeze well
- How to create delicious winter salads with seasonal produce
- How to boost your immune system during cold and flu season
- How to make crackers
- How to make vegetable broth
Here’s what we’ll be making and eating:
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Immune-Boosting Soup with Astragalus
- Country-Style Potato Leek Soup
- Emerald City Salad with Fennel
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Lemon Tahini Dressing
- Oat Crackers
- Gluten-Free Crackers
- Warm Applesauce with Coconut Cream
You’ll get to sample all of the food we make in class. Not bite-size samples, but a complete meal. You will receive copies of all the recipes.
If you have questions please contact me.
Heather Reseck, RDN